quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

Prostate supplements, which is the best?

People often ask me about prostate supplements.

Which ones do I take?

Which ones do I recommend?

The answer is... it depends.

But it's true -- what works for me, may not necessarily work at all
for you, and vice versa.  There are just too many factors at play
(including your unique medical history, allergies, etc).  This is
why you really should consult your doctor before taking any new
supplement.

Usually people say that just to cover their butts.

But the reality is, you do need to check.

And this is especially true if you are on any kind of prescription
medication (whether for your prostate or anything else).

Anyway, just something to think about.

If you want to know, I use "SSP3-Forte"


Link for more information about SSP3-Forte:
http://bph-prostate-enlarged.blogspot.pt/2018/04/about-ssp3-forte.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário