quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

Bike riding is bad for your prostate?


Bike Riding / Prostate...Here's something to think about.

When I first started having prostate pains, one of the things I was
doing was riding my bike every day for about 11 miles.  I had
gotten into a groove doing this, and felt great... except for some
of the prostate symptoms.

I did not make the connection at the time.

And, really, I can't say for sure there IS a connection.

But, consider this:

I recently knew of this other guy with a similar story.

He had never had any prostate pain before and was always proud of
his PSA test numbers. Until, that is, when he started riding his
bike 25 miles per day.

And what happened is this:

About 6 months later he started having trouble peeing.

His next PSA score was up a few whole points.

And, when he cooled off on riding his bike so much, those symptoms
pretty much all went away, and his PSA levels went back down.

Again, could be coincidence.

And I'm not saying not to ride your bike.

But if you ride your bike a lot, see what happens if you stop.

Or, at least cut back.

It could be the source of the pain.

You can protect your prostate naturally with "SSP3-Forte"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário