quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

Prostate Pain


There's lots of great prostate pain tips out there.

Some involve eating right.

Some involve supplementing.

Some involve simply having more sex ("Vitamin S", baby).

But, there are some prostate problems you can't fix with a pill, or
food or surgery or medications or anything (not even Vitamin S...)
really.

Talking about the genetic ones.

Some people just have bad genes.

Kind of like prostate "mutants."

I'm in that camp.

And, frankly, this is why I would not be surprised if I got
beeotch-slapped with another round of prostate problems later in my
life.

I think about it a lot, actually.

But, I refuse to wait around for it to happen.

And, you shouldn't either.

Here's what I mean:

I heard a doctor once explain that, even if you have bad genes for
certain health conditions, if you take certain vitamins and
minerals and nutrients, you may be able to stave them off.

Kinda like they're filling in a "gap" in your health.

That's why I take everything I know to work.

Whether it's a certain kind of fruit... an (unusual) supplement...
Or, just going to a very specific doctor (not a urologist).
Frankly, if your problems are genetic, the only "wrong" thing you
can do, is nothing.

So do your homework on prostate problems.

Learn your family prostate history.

And take precautions ASAP.

My prostate natural solution is "SSP3-Forte"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário